Thursday, February 18, 2010

Routine and Positive Messages

1. Choose 1-4 pg 160-161
2. 9 pg 163-164

1. 2.Analyze this Message
Dear Customer Service Representative,

I recently purchased your "Negotiator Pro" for my computer at a local business-supply store. Unfortunately, when I inserted the CD into my computer it did not work.

Since the business supply company does not offer exchanges or refunds on products that have already been opened, they suggested I contact you to resolve my issue.

I request a copy of the disk that is compatible with my operating system, if not I please refund my $79.95.

Thank you for your help,
Disappointed Customer

9.
5493 Beechwood Drive
Tenton, NJ 08608
April 12, 2009

Florida Resort Bureau
1555 Palm Beach Lakes Boulevard
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dear Sir,

I recently saw your advertisement about Florida resorts in the April 2009 issue of Smithsonian magazine. I am writing to get your opinion on which resorts would suit a vacation for myself, my wife, and my two teenage children.

We are looking for a resort that is
- located close to the beach, golf courses, large cities, and other entertainment for the entire family
- reached by public transportation
- near attractions for teenagers

I am also wondering if the off-season rates include all the amenities? Additionally, what is the weather like in Florida during September? I would appreciate it if you could get me the information within the next two weeks so I can schedule my time off from work in the fall.

Thank you,
Frank C. Atlas

No comments:

Post a Comment